How Do I Get A Maryland Driver's License
5 Steps To Get A License In Maryland
1. Get A Learner's Permit: (Pass 25 question computerized test at the MVA, cost is $50)
2. Complete Driver's Ed.: Must be a MD MVA Approved Driving School including 30 Hours Classroom and 6 Hours Behind The Wheel
3. Drivers under 25 years of age must complete 60 Hours Practice: With Parents or Driving Coach (drivers 25 or over must complete 14 hours of driving practice) All learners permit driving must be supervised by a licensed driver at least 21 years old with at least 3 years driving experience)
4. Learners permit holders under 18 must hold permit for 9 months with no tickets. Learners permit holders 18 years of age who also possess a high school diploma must hold permit for 90 days. Learners permit holder 19 - 24 years of age must hold permit for 90 days. Learners permit holders 25 years of age or older must hold permit for 45 days.
5. Pass The Driving Skills Test At The MVA (test includes a closed course driving skills test and an open road test, parallel parking is no longer on the test) Upon successful completion of driving test students will receive an interim document printed on paper that will serve as a provisional drivers license until the card arrives in the mail.
Drive On Time Driving School Salisbury
1113 Healthway Drive, Salisbury, MD 21801
Drive On Time Driving School Berlin
10776 Grays Corner Rd., Berlin, MD 21811
Drive On Time Driving School Princess Anne
11678 Somerset Ave., Princess Anne, MD 21853