Do you have a passion for safe driving?
Do you want to help new drivers make wise decisions?
Are you a good driver with a clean driving record and no criminal history?
Do you have a high school diploma, GED or higher degree and are you a good communicator?
We have part time and full time positions available for both english speaking and bi-lingual instructors
- Competitive Pay
- Assistance with licensing application and criminal background checks
- Drive On Time pays cost of licensing for full time instructors
- Training required for licensing
- Flexible work schedule
- Use our classrooms and vehicles
- We hire instructors with active Maryland Driving Instructor licenses
- We hire and train individuals who have never held an instructors license
- Drive On Time Driving School is a growing school with need for instructors to work at various locations across the Eastern Shore of Maryland
- Good driving record and clear criminal background is required
Email John Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org to start application process. You will need the following items to start the application process:
- Driver's License
- SS card
- Driving record
- fingerprint criminal background check
- copy of high school diploma, GED or college degree
- Maryland certified teachers can skip classroom training by presenting a valid teaching certificate
- Personal statement that there are no medical conditions that would prevent you from conducting the job of driving instructor, signed under penalty of perjury
- Statement that you have never had an instructors license in another state and have never had an instructor license suspended or revoked.